The Young People’s Chorus of New York City is seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager who can play an integral role as we continue to help thousands of youth from all backgrounds reach their highest potential through music and educational programs. A successful candidate can both offer strong project management and digital production skills, and enjoy working closely with marketing and publicity teams. The marketing manager is responsible for coordinating and supporting the marketing and publicity teams on communication campaigns, concerts and fundraisers, while focusing on the daily marketing and
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for coordinating with marketing and publicity team on execution of all marketing and publicity campaigns
- Set up, project manage and execute editorial calendar with understanding of brand, objectives of campaign and target audience
- Proactively review, edit and update content for digital and physical dissemination
- With marketing team, manage social media channels, and work on social media content and visuals.
- Visual Content Creation
- Videography, Photography, Basic Design and Copy writing of experiential, social media and event content
- Experience of managing the delivery of various different Creative Projects
- Able to create Visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video, Photography, basic Graphic Design and Copywriting skills
- Post production and editing of video and photography
- Skilled with Powerpoint, Premier Pro, Adobe Creative Suites and Mailchimp
- Excellent proficiency in all social media platforms, including deep understanding of digital trends.
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
- Adept at managing up
- Strong, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail in correct spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Wonderful sense of humor and arts enthusiast
This position is located in New York City and requires full time, on-site work.
The Young People’s Chorus of New York City is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the development and arts fields are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
For additional information on the YPC organization visit: www.ypc.org.
Please send C/V, one writing sample (communications or marketing related), and your production portfolio (photography, videography, and/or design work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.